Sun Berry International has been a firmly established name in the blueberry market for many years. Our passion for blueberries and strong involvement in the market have made Sun Berry an important link in the chain between growers and the market. Sun Berry markets blueberries on behalf of the growers. This form of cooperation gives us full control over the cultivation and production process.
Sun Berry International is a subsidiary of ZON fruit & vegetables. In the more than 90 years of our existence we have developed into an international sales organisation for fruit and vegetables. ZON is known today as an active mediator in the chain from producer to customer. On one hand acting for our growers and on the other hand for various trade parties, food service and retailers. Marketing and sales oriented, we work for the growers. Innovative, proactive and results-oriented, we work together with the buyers. Always enterprising and distinctive, we take the lead in creating optimum quality. Our starting point here is an effective, trusted base. We come up with new concepts and new ideas as much as possible. And in this way ZON continues to grow: in approach and result.
Both Sun Berry International and ZON fruit & vegetables are located on Fresh Park Venlo. Fresh Park Venlo is a fresh & food business park, owned by ZON Holding, with an area of 130 hectares comprising an unprecedented clustering of companies, products and expertise in the field of fresh produce. Fresh Park Venlo is the home base of around 130 companies and suppliers, from growers to transport companies, from traders to packing companies, and from bulk to ready-to-cook fresh products. Meat, fish, dairy products, ornamental plants, fruit and vegetables – they all come together at Fresh Park Venlo. This clustering of all these products and parties implies a great concentration of know-how - both theoretical and practical. Whether you’re interested in the development of new products, innovation in storage and packaging or the latest trends in logistics – here you’ll find all the know-how you need, whatever the scope of your own enterprise. Because any entrepreneur active in the field of fresh produce will benefit directly from the shared know-how, the short distances and the customised facilities.
Sun Berry: leading in blueberries!
Sponsors Culinary Cross Over Innovation Dinner
Being present will help you achieve important benefits
- Assess growth potential and future challenges in world’s Vaccinium & other Superfruits industry.
- Discover new product niches for business growth.
- Enrich your insights in new technologies for processing, packaging and testing
- Examine the supply outlook for the major fruits in this market.
- Explore the challenges of supply chain and effective distribution channels.
- Extend your business focus: the Limburg region (Netherlands and Germany) is a significant production and processing region of Vaccinium species and Soft Fruit.
- Extend your network: be a part of the first inter-association activity between ISHS (research) and IFU (business).
- Gain expert insight on the emerging trends in consumer juice demands including health drinks, business cross-overs, antioxidants, 100% juices and dairy and juice blend beverages.
- Get informed about Health Claims, Technical Guidelines and Sustainability in the sector.
- Hear from companies who have successfully launched products, technologies and services.
- Learn about new drivers in the expansion of superfruits production and use in food
- Refine your Logistics: Venlo (Limburg, NL) is a central European Logistics and Trade Center for soft fruit with a strong focus on FRESH.
- Think across your own borders: Mutual interests will be scooped covering the entire chain from growth, harvest, processing, product development and finally consumption.
- Think Global, act regional.
If interested in sponsorship and you have not already received a mailing, please contact Pauwels Congress Organisers at +31(0)43 325 05 21 or by email :